When you arrive, you will be welcomed in this bright, airy bayfront house. Gorgeous skies, horizons filled with sunsets and sunrises, and the stars at night light up the sky. This home sits on a corner of the street with an unobstructed view of the bay and bay bridge in the distance. The large porch on the front of the house also has a partial gulf view. There is a sandy bayside beach right next door to the house for the kids. The gulf beach is an easy walk from St. Stephens Street. You can also kayak directly from the property—a great place to ride your bike. Bring your fishing poles and fish from the front of the property.
Inside the home, the family room off the kitchen has seating for 8 people and seating for four at the counter. Windows surround the spacious family room for wonderful bay views. The owner’s suite is on the main level with a view of the bay and the Dauphin Island Bridge. On the main level are two other bedrooms, one with 2 twin beds and another with a queen. The second floor has two guest rooms. One guest room has a king bed, and the other room has one queen bed, both with bay views. All rooms are over-sized, you will have plenty of space to unwind, read, rest and relax.
Gulf Beach access is 0.2 miles from the end of your driveway!
You are sure to love this bayfront location. Bring the family and start making memories. After a fun-filled day, sit back and relax on the large deck and take in the breathtaking Dauphin Island sunsets. Dauphin Island, the Sunset Capital of Alabama!
As with all of our Dauphin Island Beach Rentals, all linens and towels are provided, WIFI, along with a fully-outfitted kitchen. There will be a starter pack of toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags; please plan on bringing more for day 2 ;). A great beach vacation is waiting on you!
Please note the following house rules:
1. Minimum Age for the Primary Renter is 25, and Primary Renter must be present for the entire stay.
2. Maximum Occupancy numbers include Children 3 and over and cannot be exceeded at any time.
3. All of our Homes are Non-Smoking.
4. A signed Rental Agreement is Required, which contains additional Rules and Guidance.
5. This property does not allow weddings or parties.
6. Check-in time is 3 pm, and check-out time is 10 am.
7. Start dishes and linens before departure.
8. Take the trash can to the street on Monday night and Friday night.
9. This home is pet-friendly with prior permission. Only dogs, must be approved by insurance policy—$ 100 per dog per stay pet fee.