This price includes:
- Utilities (water - gas for kitchen use - electricity)
- wireless internet connection
- weekly linen, initial and final cleaning
- Zer0Dep Guarantee = You do not pay the security deposit on balance or on arrival and you have EuropAssistance coverage in case of accidental damage to the property during your stay (up to the maximum of € 1,500.00 and with the limitations provided).
- EuropAssistance insurance to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay = In addition to reasons or events that can objectively be documented and could not be foreseen at the time of booking, you can request a rental cancellation when you have to cancel following a positive result from Covid-19 verified by reports, affecting: the Insured Party directly and/or your family members; your Travel Companion directly.
- Stay cancellation cover due to lockdown = It protects you and your travel companions in the event that you are forced to cancel your stay in the 30 days prior to the scheduled check-in date, due to the occurrence of Covid-19 epidemic containment measures officially imposed by the Governments/competent authorities.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Villa Occhiata is a beautiful 1960’s villa (approx. 140 sq m) recently restored, overlooking the sea on the coast of Elba, the island where Napoleon Bonaparte was exiled after his defeat at Lipsia. The villa was built respecting the environment and territory to which it has adapted forming several zones on different levels, surrounded by the typical Mediterranean scrub of the Italian coast. Villa Occhiata consists of 2 separate buildings, each with large terraces and sea views. On the beautiful main terrace guests can partake of romantic, open-air meals while admiring the beautiful view of the gulf and the red sunsets over the sea and, for those who wish to swim in the sea, just a few steps separate them from the beaches which are only 200 m from the villa.
The villa is on a hillside position just 200 m from the sea. The property consists of a main building on three levels connected to each other from the outside and a small annex. The entrance to the main building leads directly into the eat-in kitchen. A few steps lead down to the dining/living room with (ornamental) fireplace connected through French windows to the large terrace with panoramic sea views. Next to the living room a few steps lead down to a double bedroom with private balcony and bathroom with shower. On the lower floor (third level), with direct access from the outside only, is a twin bedroom (with joinable beds) with French windows, a balcony facing the sea and a bathroom with shower. A flight of 24 steps leads from the main terrace to the annex consisting of a kitchenette, sleeping area with double bed, double sofa bed (with the possibility of dividing it into single beds) and a bathroom with shower. The annex has also a large terrace with sea view.
Air conditioning only in the bedrooms.
The villa is set in an estate of about 5000 square metres, distributed among different levels of Mediterranean scrub that descend to the sea and embellish the area. The main terrace facing the sea is the perfect place for alfresco dining and enjoying the wonderful view over the gulf. The property has a second panoramic terrace/solarium equipped with umbrellas and deckchairs. Between these two terraces there is a sea view outdoor jacuzzi (not heated) for 4 persons. The two nearby beaches can be reached directly from the property along a short path with steps.
Pets: On request. € 50,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
Fenced-in property: Yes
We remind you that at check-in you will have to pay the tourist city tax, where applicable.
Extra on Request:
- Extra cleaning (€ 35,00/hour per cleaner)
- Extra linen (€ 15,00 per person)
- Heating (on consumption up to date market prices)
- Extra cleaning in case of animals (€ 50,00/week/animal)