We have stayed at this location twice now and we have been disappointed with the non-smoking rooms both times. We have stayed on opposite ends of the hotels so this isn't isolated to a specific area. We made our reservation for a non-smoking room since my wife gets migraines that land her in the hospital from the smell. We got there and checked in to find that the room smelled terrible and wreaked of cigarette smoke. When we went back up front they informed us that they did not have anything else available so we were stuck in the room. The desk attendant said they would leave a message for the manager in the morning. We struggled with the smells all night and tried to mask them with peppermint but we wound up barely sleeping and we all had headaches the next morning. Whe n I checked out, I spoke with the front desk attendant again and she said, "Well, I don't know anything about this and there was no message, and the manager is unavailable." We will never stay here again after being burned by this location twice now. I don't think this place has a truly non-smoking section so beware when booking. This whole property needs to be cleaned and deodorized.