1 BR 2 Bath Condo - sleeps up to 4
Mount Lady Washington 29B - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay.
- Reservations of 14+ days may include extra fees. See listing details
or call our office.
Step into Mount Lady Washington 29B, a cozy one bedroom/2 bathrooms
condo with spectacular views of Marys Lake and the surrounding
mountains. Awake each day and savor a cup of coffee in the beautiful
morning light. Take a stroll to serene Marys Lake for fishing or
skipping rocks. After a long day of activities in Rocky Mountain
National Park, curl up and enjoy the warmth of the intimate gas
fireplaces. The efficiency-style kitchen is well equipped for
preparing simple meals. At the end of the day enjoy a hot cup of cocoa
on your deck while taking in the brilliant night skies.
From the parking lot, walk up the flight of stairs to the deck. Enter
into the open living area where you'll notice the Queen sleeper sofa,
fireplace, and flat screen TV. The efficient kitchen is perfect for
simple meal preparation. A short trip down the hall takes you to the
first bathroom with full-size shower. Step back into the hall and
discover the Master bedroom with private bathroom. This Master suite
features a Queen size bed, flat screen TV, fireplace and full bath
with a tub and shower combo.
Mount Lady Washington 29B will keep you warm and cozy in the winter
and cool and comfortable in the summer with Central Air Conditioning.
This lovely condo accommodates up to 4 people and will be your perfect
mountain home away from home!
The HOA-managed outdoor community pool, hot tub and fire pit are open
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day at the sole discretion of the
Marys Lake Condominiums HOA. The community hot tub may be open for a
longer period of time at the discretion of the HOA. These community
facilities are managed by the HOA of Marys Lake Condominiums, NOT by .
guests are welcome to use these community facilities, but the status
of these facilities is not part of any guest reservation. As such,
full or partial refunds are not subject to the status of the community
pool, hot tub or fire pit.
provides a starter kit of toiletries, paper products (toilet
paper/paper towels) and garbage bags. This kit includes sample-sized
bottles of shampoo and conditioner, small bar soap, laundry detergent
and dishwashing soap. Guests will need to provide or purchase
additional toiletries and products beyond this starter kit.
Long-term reservations of 14+ days require mid-stay property safety
checks or mid-stay cleans, additional trash pickups and hot tub
services. These are charged to the guest, and charges can only be
added after your reservation is made. Management will call the guest
directly for payment for the following required services.
The guest will be contacted for payment as follows:
$175 (one mid-stay cleaning for stays of 14-30 days, OR a Safety Check
at no charge to the guest)
$175 (mid-stay cleaning for 30+ days required every 14 days each at
$175, OR no-cost Safety Check)
$10 (trash pickup required every 14 days, $10 each)
$60 (hot tub services for reservations 14+ days, required every 7 days
at $25 each)
What to be aware of:
- No Parties. No Smoking. No Pets. Fines apply.
- Outside stairs up to this condo.
- No washer/dryer. No oven, stovetop only.
- Guest buys own soaps/paper items when provided starter kit items are
- No reserved parking. Parking space may not be right in front of your
- BEARS in the area - secure trash, lock doors and windows when
- Local On-Call Staff available after hours for emergency issues only,
i.e. gas leak, broken furnace, broken water line.
- Snow removal by HOA. Private entryways will be serviced at 4 inches
of new snow by our team. We are not responsible for other areas or
roads at or leading to Marys Lake Condominiums.
- Active construction will be at the center of Marys Lake Condominiums
complex from the end of summer 2022 until completion around April
2023, or later if there are delays.
What You'll Love:
- Very short drive to national park & downtown.
- The community pool, hot tub, fire pit are open/closed (seasonal) at
discretion of the condo HOA.
- Complimentary High Chair & Pack-n-Play, request for availability.