*NOTE: The homeowner lives on-site in a separate unit and may be present during your stay*
Scenic hikes, craft brews, and relaxation await at this Afton vacation rental apartment! The 1-bed, 1-bath abode offers 2 guests a cozy retreat whether you're here for a romantic getaway, to drive along Blue Ridge Parkway, or hike the Appalachian Trail. 'Nelson 151 Views and Brews' lives up to its name with Charlottesville, Monticello, Wintergreen Resort and many wineries, breweries, and cideries nearby!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom: Luxurious Queen Bed
Gleaming hardwood floors, comfortable furnishings, and high ceilings allow this spacious apartment to host you in style. The 840-square-foot interior features all of the comforts of home to accommodate you between adventures.
Hop in your car to explore the more than 30 wineries, breweries, and cideries along Nelson 151. Pick up some of your favorites to pair with a delicious home-cooked meal when you return home. The fully equipped kitchen offers wraparound counters and ample storage space for all your cooking needs.
Enjoy a romantic dinner at the 4-person hardwood table indoors, or step outside to the charming bistro table on the deck. Linger outside and sip a glass of wine from Veritas Vineyard as the sun goes down over the Blue Ridge Mountains.
If you're not quite ready for bed, settle in for a cozy movie night on the plush living room couches. The flat-screen streaming TV boasts YouTube TV with 60 channels of shows and movies for you to peruse. As your eyes grow heavy, retire to the bedroom where the Sleep Number queen bed offers a customized sleeping experience.
-- THE LOCATION --
Set just off of Highway 151, 'Nelson Brews and Views' is located in the heart of Virginia's Napa Valley. More than 30 wineries, breweries, and cideries extend throughout the region, offering award-winning beverages
Hop in your car for an unforgettable scenic drive along Blue Ridge Parkway, being sure to stop at the scenic lookouts for a picnic or tranquil hike. The North entrance to the road is only 7 miles away, so you'll be able to visit time and again with ease! Further panoramic vistas await on Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park, also just 7 miles away.
Open year-round 20 miles from the apartment, Wintergreen Resort boasts 2 golf courses, tennis courts, a spa and a full array of winter sports - skiing, snowboarding, snow tubing and more await! You won't want to miss the chance to visit Thomas Jefferson's home at Monticello, 26 miles from your home-away-from-home!
Charlottesville is also an easy 24-mile drive with museums, galleries, boutique shops, and the University of Virginia. You'll also be close to the Appalachian Trail, so be sure to pack your hiking boots for a walk along the storied trail!
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen streaming TV with YouTube TV with 60 channels, provided linens and towels, private furnished deck, driveway parking for 2 vehicles and more
- Unbeatable Afton location along Nelson 151 with access to breweries and wineries, as well as Blue Ridge Mountain attractions such as the Appalachian Trail, Blue Ridge Parkway, Shenandoah National Park, Monticello, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlottesville Albemarle Airport (~30.2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- NOTE: the property is located up 1 flight of stairs on the second floor, which may present difficulties for travelers with mobility impairments
- NOTE: The property is not suitable for children